“His response was to fight it with the only weapons at hand—passive resistance and open displays of contempt.” ― Kurt Vonnegut, The Sirens of Titan
Can we finally say out loud, what every sane person knows to be true-that America’s political police, and an agent of the FBI killed Kennedy?
-Source – veteranstoday.com
– “…We have always known that Jack Ruby was an underworld figure with strong mafia connections and it has long been clear that Ruby played far more of a role in the whole JFK saga than is officially recognised. However, this new research shows that Ruby’s greatest claim to fame – of having shot Lee Harvey Oswald, was nothing of the sort and Ruby, like Oswald was used as a patsy”:
(The Case against FBI Agent James Bookhout for murdering Lee Harvey Oswald – By Ralph C. Cinque)
[Editor’s note: We are pleased to present an excellent piece of detective work by Ralph Cinque and the Oswald Innocence Campaign. You might not have heard of Ralph or the OIC before, but they are a dedicated group of researchers and experts in the JFK assassination who have spent many years doing painstaking study of the case. We have always known that Jack Ruby was an underworld figure with strong mafia connections and it has long been clear that Ruby played far more of a role in the whole JFK saga than is officially recognised. However, this new research shows that Ruby’s greatest claim to fame – of having shot Lee Harvey Oswald, was nothing of the sort and Ruby, like Oswald was used as a patsy. Ian]
Getting to know that James Bookhout was the real shooter of Lee Harvey Oswald was a two-step process.
The first step was just realizing that Ruby wasn’t the shooter. And that is supported by many things, the clincher being collages like this one by Staffan Westerberg which shows a vivid deal-breaker in trying to equate Ruby with the shooter. You can’t do it. It doesn’t work. The discordance is too great. The backs of their heads don’t match.
OK, so on that basis, we know it wasn’t Ruby. And that lasted a while, and I mean months. For many months, that’s all we knew: that Ruby didn’t do it.
So, how did we get to Bookhout?
Again, the thing that clinches it are the visual match-ups with no deal-breakers. Compare the backs of their heads.
Now compare the faces below to confirm that the man on the right is Bookhout. Note that the phony eyebrows on Young Bookhout were corrected. Also note: 26 year time span.
Now compare their profiles:
And notice below that we are seeing very good correlation of the ears, besides the backs of their heads.
And that is the body of photographic evidence that we have (so far) against James Bookhout.
But, we also have the following:
1) Bookhout is presently the ONLY candidate. We know it wasn’t Ruby, and we know it wasn’t Detective Charles Dhority. We have no one else to even consider right now except James Bookhout.
2) There are zero acknowledged photos of James Bookhout from the assassination, except for phony ones. The above images of him were obtained by combing through the films of Oswald being led around the Dallas PD. But, think of it like Mark Lane getting that unauthorized photo of Billy Lovelady.
3) Bookhout did not follow the ambulance to Parkland Hospital, when it seems very likely that he would have.
4) Bookhout’s alibi for the shooting was that he was hanging around the Homicide Division- doing nothing- rather than watch the historic jail transfer of Oswald. If it was momentous enough to attract the national media, why wasn’t Bookhout interested? What did he have to do instead in the Homicide Office? It wasn’t even his office. He had no desk there.
5) Bookhout went into virtual hiding afterwards. He wrote no book. He did no interviews except for the Warren Commission. He never participated in any JFK panels. He did not participate in the mock trial of LHO the way FBI Agent James Hosty did. No post-assassination images of Bookhout have ever surfaced.
This is the essence of the case against James Bookhout in the murder of Lee Harvey Oswald, and it is strong.
The Case against FBI Agent James Bookhout for murdering Lee Harvey Oswald